ICG Working Committees
The Governing Council has appointed the following working committees through which it executes its policies and performs specific functions of assignment. These committees are:
- Research and Capacity Building Committee (RCBC): This committee is saddled with the coordination of ICG research projects as well as design, implement, monitor and evaluates the ICG curriculum, training programmes and other educational programmes of the Institute. This committee is made up of members from academia and other professionals.
- Membership Services Committee: This committee is saddled with the responsibility of processing and recommending the
approval of the application of membership to the Institute.
- Ethics and Compliance Committee: This Committee oversees the interpretation and administration of the code of Ethics and Professional Conduct of members and performs the function of audit.
- Finance Committee: This Committee performs the function of Financial Control and Administration of th Institute.
- Nomination Committee: The nomination committee is saddled with the responsibility of nomination and appointment of members into certain key positions.